Turnkey Casework and Custom Millwork
DES provides manufactured casework and architectural millwork in more than a dozen specification sections.
This gives contractors and owners one point of contact and consistent expertise across multiple scopes of work. Our wide range of local, state and federal contracts makes procurement easy.
In-house capabilities give DES more than the ability to just bid jobs.
In-house woodworking means we can customize solutions to include everything from reception desks benches, display cases, wall paneling, and custom architectural features. Our design and engineering team can take your vision and make it a reality.
Additional consulting services.
DES has 50 years of experience providing casework and millwork for academic, healthcare and laboratory environments throughout the Mid-Atlantic. Our clients have access to this extra layer of expertise. Including MEP consulting and design to ensure the space has correct venting, electrical capacity, plumbing, safety equipment and connectivity to run properly.
The DES Casework Difference at a glance:
- Casework plus more: custom millwork, FF&E and training/instructional equipment
- Beyond labs: DES’ expertise also includes office, healthcare, arts, athletics, and STEM environments
- Seasoned expertise matching components and materials to specialty applications
- One point of contact for many specification sections and manufacturers
- Complete solutions, including specs/pricing, procurement, design and more
- 50 years’ experience working with architects, contractors and project owners