- Use Autocad (2D) and Revit (3D) to populate interior architectural plans and elevations.
- Interface with BIM models that pertain to interior spaces.
- Preparation of 3D Renderings of spaces for proposals to customers.
- Create new Revit product families to be used in drawings.
- Meet with potential customers to interpret needs, defined scope and present drawings.
- Be able to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications.
- Draft and create shop drawings for submittal purposes on casework and millwork projects.
- Provide sales support via conceptual 2D and 3D drawings.
- Communicate with suppliers, customers and project managers as needed on a regular basis.
In addition to a close-knit, small company culture, we offer a full benefits package. This position includes a company car (subject to qualification), paid vacation and holidays, 401k plan with company contribution and profit sharing, bonus incentive program, as well as 100% company-provided individual health and dental insurance.
Candidate should be willing to undergo background checks, including driving record and drug screen, and to provide personal and professional references.
This is a full-time position open for immediate employment. Salary commensurate with experience and abilities.